Trust is the basis of each customer relationship. It is of utmost importance that you, our customer, understand that we appreciate, honor and guard our relationship with great care, beginning with the information you share with us. We believe your privacy should not be compromised.
Because of this, it is our obligation to keep you informed of our practices. We use your information for the purpose of making your financial life easier by providing you with quality services and products that will help you achieve your financial goals. We understand you have concerns about the confidentiality of your Information. This notice should provide you with the information needed to better understand and feel confident in the privacy practices at the following entities. This policy is provided to you jointly by the organizations listed at the end of this policy.
In connection with your transaction, information may be acquired about you as described in this notice, which is handled as stated in this noti
1. Non-public personal information about you is collected from the following sources:
• Information received from you on applications or other forms;
• Information about your transactions;
• Information received from a consumer reporting agency;
• Your browser; and
• Other sources, in connection with providing you a financial product or service.
2. We do not disclose, nor do we reserve the right to disclose, any non-public personal information about our consumers, customers or former customers to anyone, except as permitted by law. We may disclose non-public personal information about you, as a consumer, customer or former customer, to non-affiliated third parties as permitted by law.
3. We restrict access to non-public personal information about you to those employees who need to know that information to provide products or services to you. We maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards that comply with federal regulations to guard your non- public personal information.