Heritage Acceptance Corporation is a subprime auto finance company looking to fill a collector position with someone who maintains a positive attitude and identifies with our company core values and culture (listed below).
Core Values & Culture:
- Follow the ‘Golden Rule’
- Make Ethical Decisions
- Pursue Personal & Professional Growth
- Use Integrity to do Whatever it Takes
- Be Committed to Individual & Team Success
- Give Back by being Community & Environmentally Minded
- Use Talents to have a Positive Impact on Others
- Accept Ownership of Responsibilities & Results
- Learn from Mistakes
If you identify with our core values, have a positive energy and exhibit successful negotiating skills, this is the position for you! No experience necessary. We will train the right person for the job.
- Must abide by FDCPA, UDAAP and other regulatory rules mandated
- Make a minimum of 150-175 collection calls a day
- Collect a minimum of $30,000 per month
- Work with customers to bring accounts current through satisfactory payment arrangements
- Prepare and send written correspondence to past due customers
- Record collection efforts and customer information into computer system
- Locate skip customers by using all available methods for skip tracing
- Must be able to work one late night a week from 11 a.m. to 8 p.m.
Helpful Collector Skills and Attributes:
- Basic computer and typing skills
- Ability to multitask
- Ability to negotiate and think outside of the box
- Ability to problem solve
Job Type: Full-time
Email Resume and Cover Letter with “Collector HAC” in subject
- Meet Company Core Values
- Time Management
- Math Skills
- Organized and Detail Oriented
- Problem Solving Skills
- Computer/Keyboarding Skills
- Ability to Multitask
- Great Customer Service Communication Skills
- Telephone Skills and Etiquette
- Ability to Work Independently and Part of a Team
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Process Credit Card Payments
- Monitor GPS Renewals
- Back up for Front Desk Functions
- Other Clerical Duties as Assigned
Email Resume and Cover Letter with “Box CSR” in subject
Heritage employees, Angela and Megan, presented Roofsit with $797.85! As Heritage normally enforces a business casual dress code, paid jeans days were held to raise money for the fundraiser. Employees wanted to do their part in child abuse prevention! Community activism, volunteerism, and a do-good attitude are highly cherished values at Heritage.
Heritage is currently seeking top candidates for a Recovery Administrative Assistant.
Will prepare correspondence, prepare reports, handle interoffice mail, order and maintain department supplies, as well as assist the Recovery Department with various administrative duties. Excel knowledge and experience is a must. This is a full-time position; hours are 8 am until 5 pm Monday through Friday.
Email Resume and Cover Letter with “Box RA” in subject to email@example.com
Heritage adopted a family with four children for Christmas. We collected many items as well as $428 cash! Santa’s helpers were hard at work wrapping and delivering presents to their destination! We thank all of our employees for their generosity this holiday season.
Heritage Acceptance employees raised $159 and donated 2 bags of non-perishable food items to the Knights of Columbus for their annual food baskets. Each year, the Knights of Columbus donate food baskets to families in need throughout Elkhart County.
Our offices will be closed Thursday, November 23rd and Friday, November 24th to allow our employees the opportunity to enjoy the Thanksgiving holiday with their families. Customers are still able to make payments online or over the phone.
Thank you and we hope you have a Happy Thanksgiving!
Heritage is currently looking for top candidates for a Dealer Service Underwriter.
- Decision Making and Problem Solving Skills
- Excellent Customer Service and Communication Skills
- Detail Oriented
- Ability to work in a Fast-Paced Environment
- Computer and Phone Skills
- Make credit decisions on auto lending applications
- Contact auto dealerships via phone and email
- Verify information provided to ensure it meets company guidelines
- Ensure company guidelines for deal structures are met
- Other tasks as needed or assigned
Email Resume and Cover Letter with “Box DS” in subject
We are pleased to announce our updated website! The new site not only has an updated look, but is also easier to navigate and more mobile friendly than ever before. We appreciate the impressive work of our partner Digital Hill in bringing these changes to you. In the words of our Vice President of Sales & Marketing, Mike Monaghan, “It’s vital for us to continue to evolve our site functionality and we are very excited about the new look and more appealing mobile experience.”