Heritage adopted a family with four children for Christmas. We collected many items as well as $428 cash! Santa’s helpers were hard at work wrapping and delivering presents to their destination! We thank all of our employees for their generosity this holiday season.
Our offices will be closed Thursday, November 23rd and Friday, November 24th to allow our employees the opportunity to enjoy the Thanksgiving holiday with their families. Customers are still able to make payments online or over the phone.
Thank you and we hope you have a Happy Thanksgiving!
Heritage is currently looking for top candidates for a Dealer Service Underwriter.
- Decision Making and Problem Solving Skills
- Excellent Customer Service and Communication Skills
- Detail Oriented
- Ability to work in a Fast-Paced Environment
- Computer and Phone Skills
- Make credit decisions on auto lending applications
- Contact auto dealerships via phone and email
- Verify information provided to ensure it meets company guidelines
- Ensure company guidelines for deal structures are met
- Other tasks as needed or assigned
Email Resume and Cover Letter with “Box DS” in subject
We are constantly on the lookout for top talent in this role.
- Ability to Multitask
- Great Customer Service/Communication Skills
- Telephone Skills and Etiquette
- Time Management Skills
- Organized and Detail Oriented
- Problem-solving Skills
- Negotiating Skills
- Computer/Keyboarding Skills
- Math Skills
- Ability to Work Independently and Part of a Team
- Locate, notify, communicate and negotiate with delinquent customers until their account is current.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Make minimum 175 telephone calls per day, 200 calls on late night(s)
- Collect minimum of $35,000.00 per week
- Work with customers to bring account current through satisfactory payment arrangements and/or adjustments
- Prepare and send written correspondence to past due customers
- Record information about financial status of customer and status of collections efforts into system
- Locate skip customers by using all available methods for skip tracing
- Log telephone calls into computer and update customer records
- Maintain a full understanding of all rules and regulations on processes
- Respond positively to team leader’s suggestions and assignments
- Work constructively with team to meet team goals
- Other tasks as assigned or needed
- This is a full-time position requiring 40 hours per week. Monday through Friday, one evening per week is required. Must be open to overtime including Saturdays.
Email Resume and Cover Letter with “Box AR” in subject
We are pleased to announce our updated website! The new site not only has an updated look, but is also easier to navigate and more mobile friendly than ever before. We appreciate the impressive work of our partner Digital Hill in bringing these changes to you. In the words of our Vice President of Sales & Marketing, Mike Monaghan, “It’s vital for us to continue to evolve our site functionality and we are very excited about the new look and more appealing mobile experience.”